Lead Backend Developer - Gaming
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We already have over 50 million users worldwide, and are growing exponentially. We need your help to continue in this successful path!
Currently based in beautiful and sunny Barcelona, you would join a multicultural team, in one of the most modern, exotic and cool offices you will ever see.
As a Lead Backend Developer you will manage a team of backend engineers, and guide them towards successful project deliveries. You will be coaching and mentoring, while providing technical leadership. You will also work in designing and implementing high available systems.
- 5+ years of PHP, Golang or Java developer experience
- 2+ years of Managing Teams
- Gaming background is a MUST
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Competitive salary
- 23 days paid vacation plus an average of 15 public holidays extra.
- Training and conferences opportunities to keep in touch with the latest trends in your field.
- Gym, hairdresser and even a physiotherapist in the offices. :)
- Vibrant company culture, and amazing place to work, with spectacular views of the city!
Sounds just like you, or want more information? Apply now!