We are not recruiters, we are techspotters :)
How we started
Having worked in the International Tech space for years from an in house perspective at companies like Spotify and SAP on the one side, and at Technical Recruitment agencies from the other side, both co-founders from The Netherlands and from Australia felt there was a big gap in the market they could fill. They started Nederlia in 2013 offering candidates and clients in the Tech space a recruitment service that truly understands the Startup- and Tech community.
3 years later Nederlia has grown to an international team of 11 experts in the field of "Spotting" Tech Talent worldwide.
TechSpotting /'tekspɒtɪŋ' / verb : 1) Finding Technical Talent globally
Unnamed ancient god of technology -
Nederlia /'nedəli:ə' / noun : 1) Scanning the world from The Netherlands to Australia to headhunt the best tech talent
Founder & Director1. Favourite quote "Knowledge is a tricky thing" - Joey Tribbiani
2. Doesn't know what his Tattoo says
3. Hates "motivational quotes" on Linkedin
4. Sometimes drinks a decaf coffee & pretends it's real coffee
5. After 6 beers believes that "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much"
Techspotter1. Has lived in 8 different countries, and has 3 nationalities...she doesn't even know where she's from
2. Adrenaline junkie, with a passion for photography
3. Professional office prankster
4. Pet peeve: listening to other people eat
5. Mother / Creator of our Avatars
Techspotter1. Cats and unicorns lover
2. Hates pink
3. Cries watching Disney movies
5. Could spend all her life and money on travelling
TechSpotter1. Once got sunburnt in Canada in -1 degrees celsius.
2. As a child, he was bitten by a duck.
3. Successfully completed more than one 'Man vs Food' challenge.
4. The other day, he was in a cafe - buying a coffee - shortly after Mick Jagger was in that very same cafe.
5. His boss and colleagues do not believe fact #4.
TechSpotter1. Met Messi and didn't know who he was
2. Likes pasta with sugar
3. Wraps herself like a fajita with blanket even if it's 30 degrees outside
4. Likes motivational posts and gets bullied by everyone in the office for it
5. Chocolate lover
TechSpotter1.Favorite food is Tacos
2. Favorite city in the World is Mexico City
3.Once met Ricky Martin in the street in New York
4.Also hate Motivational quotes anywhere
5. Hates friends facebook pet pictures
Search Consultant1. Computer nerd
2. Coffee addict (but only the one that he blends himself)
3. Could watch Premier league football all day
4. Believes he would fit in That '70s Show
5. Thinks Novak Djokovic is God on Earth
Search Consultant1. Loves Disney cartoons
2. Wants to travel all over the world
3. Dreams about swimming with dolphins
4. Gummy bears is her favourite candy
5. Her favourite book that always makes her laugh is "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsela
Search Consultant1. Loves to play beach volleyball
2. Game of Thrones addict (but with blindfolded eyes)
3. Fashion shopaholic
4. Drives car like a man
5. She’s a rare proof that even woman can watch football
Search Consultant1. Computer hardware overclocker and modder, natural born benchmarker
2. Can't live without music - always have EarPods in his pocket
3. Loves only classic movies. Classic = timeless
4. Wants to travel trough universe
5. Distant sunny beaches & cocktails lover
Content Creator1. Can write a novel-length blog post faster than most people can read
2. Once got into an insane car chase with Brangelina
3. Loves making raw vegan treats
4. Is a sucker for succulents
5. Crossfit junkie
Content Marketer1. Has been known to eat dessert for main course and then again for dessert
2. Not 100% sure that fairies don’t exist
3. Looks at every dog in the street as if she’s going to kidnap it
4. Only learned how to open a bottle of wine at 25
5. Could be a pro bumper car driver, but isn’t in it for the money
Ninja1. Nickname Norbi
2. Always wears black
3. Favourite movie is Sharknado 2
4. Professional chess player
5. Speaks fluent Banana
This could be you!
Shoot us an e-mail and join the search!
We’d love to meet you in person!
We are headquartered in Barcelona and at our office we have quite an interesting mix of International
Techspotters ready to help you in finding your dream job in one of the hottest start-up in the EU.
If you’re in the neighborhood, then pay us a visit. No worries we will sense that you are coming.
Address: Plaça de Tetuan, 40-41 - Barcelona
Phone: +34 933 157 775