Measure- and improve the Candidate Experience
Sales teams try to understand every aspect of how their customers think and feel so they can cater to their needs to increase sales.
The most successful businesses out there have adopted this way of thinking and have applied it to their hiring process. They (re)designed their recruiting process based on the feedback they received from their candidates, which resulted in a world-class Candidate Experience.
With this approach, they:
- Save a lot of money on candidate sourcing- and advertising
- See a significant drop in candidates that withraw from the process or reject offers
- Manage to create an employer brand that attracts the strongest talent
- Prevent candidates from taking their product purchases and relationships elsewhere (which would have resulted in significant losses over time of bottom-line revenue).
The 5 steps, as illustrated below, are the basis of a continuous improvement process. It generates real candidate insights, prioritises the improvement that has the most positive impact on your candidate experience for you and creates a best-in-class employer brand.
- Run your current interview process
- Request feedback from all candidates that your interview process
- Prioritise the improvement that has the most impact on the Candidate Experience (based on the feedback you generated)
- Implement this improvement (one at a time)
- Measure the impact of this improvement and communicate with your hiring team
We have done the work for you already
Creating- and executing such a continuous and data-driven process could be a complicated and time-consuming exercise.
We understand that you will be super busy with a million things that come with scaling teams. Therefore we will run this process for you in the background so that you can start to out-hire your competition instantly.
Our solution is fully GDPR compliant and works easily together with your ATS.
Interested to learn more?
Just drop us a message below and we happily show you how it works.