Table Of Contents
- Applying for a job
- Where can I find new jobs on the Nederlia website?
- I’ve seen a job I like; how can I apply?
- I can’t find the right opportunity at the moment, where can I send my CV?
- How can I get alerts about new jobs?
- What type of positions do you offer?
- Do you work with graduates?
- I applied for a job but I haven’t heard anything. What can I do?
- The recruitment process
- What type of questions will I be asked in my interview?
- How important is a good knowledge of the English language?
- Will I have to take a technical test?
- How quickly will I receive feedback?
- If I’m not successful, will I still receive feedback?
- How do you make sure your recruitment process is fair?
- How long does the recruitment process usually take?
- Will I be employed by you or by the client directly?
- Relocation and remote working
- If I’m offered a job in another country, will Nederlia help me relocate?
- I don’t have an EU work permit, can you help me get one?
- I have a family, will the company help them get visas too?
- I would like to work remotely – is that an option too?
- Are you GDPR-compliant?
- What do you do to make sure my data is protected?
- How long will you keep my data for?
- I want to unsubscribe from emails, how can I do it?
- I want to make a complaint, how can I do it?
- About Nederlia
- What recruitment services do you offer?
- Do you work with companies in any location?
- What are your rates, payment terms and TOCs?
- How are you different from other agencies?
- Can you give some examples of previous successes?
- What kind of positions do you recruit for?
- Can you help us with benchmarking?
- What are the advantages of using a recruitment company?
- The recruitment process
- How do you source candidates?
- What is your recruitment process?
- How do you evaluate technical skills?
- How long until we start to receive candidates from you?
Applying for a job
Where can I find new jobs on the Nederlia website?That’s easy – you can find new jobs on the “Find me a job” page. It’s updated all the time, so keep an eye on it!
I’ve seen a job I like; how can I apply?This one’s easy too. At the very bottom of the job description, there’s an “Apply now” button. Simply upload your CV, include your LinkedIn handle (this is mandatory) and add a personal message, if you want. We try to review all applicants within 48 hours.
I can’t find the right opportunity at the moment, where can I send my CV?If you can’t find the right tech role right now, just send your CV or LinkedIn handle to email@example.com. We have new positions opening up all the time, and if you give your consent we can add you to our database so you’ll be the first to hear about relevant new roles.
How can I get alerts about new jobs?We don’t have automatic alerts for new tech jobs, but if you send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can add you to our database and let you know if any relevant opportunities come up.
What type of positions do you offer?Anything you’d find in a tech team! Whether that’s backend developers, frontend developers, fullstack developers, system engineers, IT managers, agile coaches and scrum masters or UX designers.
Do you work with graduates?Occasionally we have opportunities for IT and software engineering graduates, but the majority of our roles require at least one year’s experience. If you’re looking for graduate roles, feel free to send your information over to email@example.com and we will keep an eye out for you.
I applied for a job but I haven’t heard anything. What can I do?If you’ve applied for a job and haven’t heard anything for more than 48 hours (not including weekends!), send a reminder email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to chase your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
The recruitment process
What type of questions will I be asked in my interview?The type of questions you might get asked in an interview will depend on the role you’re applying for and your level of experience. But don’t worry – if we submit your CV to a client and you start the recruitment process with them, we will help you prepare for interviews. We will have specific calls to go through the kinds of questions you might be asked, and will give you detailed feedback to help you prepare for the next stage.
How important is a good knowledge of the English language?For most of our roles, a good level of English is required. Most of the clients we work for are international and speak English in the office, so most of the interviews and technical tests are also in English.
Will I have to take a technical test?Whether or not you have to take a technical test will depend on the role you’re applying for and your level of experience. Most of our roles will involve a test of some sort, as they’re a fair way of assessing candidates’ skills and experience. Just like for interviews, we will help you prepare for the technical test and will give you tons of feedback once you’ve completed it.
How quickly will I receive feedback?When you apply to a job, we aim to get back to you and let you know whether you’ve been successful within two working days. When you start a recruitment process with a client, we can’t guarantee quick feedback because it depends on the client and the number of other candidates that are in the process. We will obviously do our best to get you thorough feedback, as quickly as possible.
If I’m not successful, will I still receive feedback?Absolutely. Once you enter a recruitment process, we will give you thorough feedback at every stage.
How do you make sure your recruitment process is fair?Out of our control. Work closely with companies to make sure candidates receive a fair process
How long does the recruitment process usually take?The length of the process depends on the position you’re applying for and your level of experience, as that will affect the number of stages (interviews and technical tests) you need to go through. For some positions you could receive an offer two weeks after you apply for the role, but for other positions it could take a month or two. It will also depend on whether you’re applying for an international role and need a visa or work permit to relocate.
Will I be employed by you or by the client directly?Candidates are always employed the company directly. We do our best to make the perfect match between our clients and potential candidates, but once you accept the job you’ll be out employed directly by them.
Relocation and remote working
If I’m offered a job in another country, will Nederlia help me relocate?We will provide you with advice at every stage of the application process, including relocating to different country. We don’t provide financial or legal support, but many of our clients do.
I don’t have an EU work permit, can you help me get one?Nederlia can’t get you an EU work permit, but there are schemes like the EU Blue Card and Dutch Highly Skilled Migrant Visa that give international candidates EU work permits. Many of the companies we work for hire non-EU candidates and help them secure work permits.
I have a family, will the company help them get visas too?Most EU visas and work permits for non-EU nationals also relocate immediate family members, but this will depend on the country you’re applying to and the type of work permit or residence visa you’re hoping to receive.
I would like to work remotely – is that an option too?Remote work is a hot topic at the moment, and more and more of the companies we work with are now offering the opportunity to work remotely.
How long will you keep my data for?If we have not entered into a relevant contact with you and we’re not obliged to keep your information for legal or tax purposes, we will contact you three years after you first gave consent to make sure the information we have is up-to-date and that you’re happy to stay in our database. If we do not hear from you, we will delete your information from our systems.
I want to unsubscribe from emails, how can I do it?Unfortunately, we do not have an automatic unsubscribe button, but in the footer of every email we explain how to update your preferences or stop receiving our emails. If you don’t want to stay in contact with us, please send an email to email@example.com
I want to make a complaint, how can I do it?If for any reason you are not happy with the way we have handled your personal data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Nederlia, Calle Llull 48-52, 3-4a, 08005, Barcelona, Spain
What recruitment services do you offer?Depending on your requirements, we offer pretty much every recruitment service you can imagine – from sourcing passive candidates to full-blown account management and pipeline support…All within the tech sector. Just let us know, and we will do our best to help you with whatever you need.
Do you work with companies in any location?Yes. Wherever you’re based and whatever you need, we can help you find your missing Tech team members from any corner of the world.
What are your rates, payment terms and TOCs?Our rates, costs and terms are tailored to each project, depending on your requirements, volume and a host of other things. If you’re interested in having a chat about how we can help you recruit tech talent, send an email to email@example.com.
How are you different from other agencies?We dedicate resources specifically for your hiring needs and have proven our ability to deliver quality candidates on a large scale (90 permanent placements of mid-senior level tech talent at a single client). We also have an uncanny ability to open new pools of tech talent and summon tech wizards from across the globe.
Can you give some examples of previous successes?
- 91 permanent placements at Booking.com in Amsterdam (engineering and product)
- 52 permanent placements at eDreams.com in Barcelona (engineering and product)
- 21 permanent placements at Rocket-Internet.com in Berlin (engineering and product)
- 18 placements at Spotify in Stockholm (engineering and product)