Tell me more! How do I find and hire e-commerce developers?
For e-commerce and travel tech companies, you need developers with top programming skills and in-depth technical knowledge, but they also need to have the personality fit, soft skills and work ethic to thrive in agile, innovative, competitive sectors - and that can be difficult to spot.
It’s no longer enough to strap on your tech-escope, head out on a night-time developer spotting expedition and hope to stumble across an e-commerce enthusiast. E-commerce and travel tech companies now need to set long term hiring strategies and uncover new talent pools. But most importantly, HR managers and recruiters need to be sure they’re looking for the right people.
In this e-book, you’ll find out what makes a developer a good “culture fit”. Plus we’ll tell you what the five must-have e-commerce skills are, and how to spot them. Then we'll show you what steps you need to take to hire your tech dream team.
- Skills and traits e-commerce developers need to be successful
- Why "culture fit" is so important for e-commerce
- How to know whether a developer has scaled a product
- Why developers need to be data enthusiasts
- What the perfect travel tech developer looks like
- How to find agile programmers
- Which soft skills developers need - and how to spot them
- What commercial awareness means and why your developers should have it