Tell me more about the EU Blue Card in Germany...
The EU Blue Card is the fastest, most efficient way to hire non-EU developers, designers, programmers and IT specialists in Germany. But it can be hard to find accurate, up-to-date information about who qualifies for the visa, the documents you need, how to apply and how long it takes.
Luckily this free step-by-step guide to the EU Blue Card has everything you need to know to how to hire international talent in Germany.
Bursting with EU Blue Card facts, a printable checklist and even a geeky history lesson, we're prepared to bet it has everything you could ever need to know about the EU Blue Card.
Plus, it looks awesome. And we hear it goes pretty well with a beer.
- Facts and stats about the skills shortage in Germany
- A geeky EU Blue Card history lesson
- Up-to-date minimum salary thresholds for German visa
- How to apply, how long it takes & how much it costs
- A handy, printable checklist of all documents you'll need
- Comprehensive list of official sources, websites, documents, etc