Tell me more...
We know how hard it is for companies in The Netherlands to hire awesome IT specialists. The shortage of tech talent has increased competition for the best candidates, so it's now a real challenge to find and hire developers within the EU.
It's time to look further afield.
International candidates have outstanding experience, great qualifications and a shedload of enthusiasm. Plus, they're easier to bring on board than you think.
With multiple work and residence permits, plus a complicated tax rebate, recruiting outside the EU can seem overwhelming. But we promise it's not.
Download our free, pretty awesome-looking, step-by-step guide to all the ways Dutch companies can hire international tech talent.
There's even a useful section about the 30% tax rule and links to all the official websites and documents you'll need to apply. Don't say we never give you anything!
- Facts and stats about the EU-wide skills shortage
- Up-to-date info about the Highly Skilled Migrant Visa
- How to become an international talent Sponsor
- The 30% tax rule: what it is, who is eligible, how to apply
- A comprehensive list of sources, official websites and documents
- Up-to-date info about the EU Blue Card
- A handy comparison of both visas
- A comprehensive list of all the documents you'll need to apply
- Minimum salaries and costs for both visas