Tell me more! How do you find developers?
E-commerce and travel tech developers need a very specific set of skills. They need to be data-driven, commercially aware and have experience building iteratively. They also need to be innovative, collaborative and great communicators.
It’s not always easy to find them, but with the right Tech Spotting equipment, global networks and a deep knowledge of the e-commerce and travel tech sector, it can be done.
Over the last five years, we’ve placed 202 developers at e-commerce and travel tech startups. So we have a pretty good idea of what the ideal developer looks like - and how to find them.
Download our free e-book and discover some of our biggest TechSpotting secrets, the steps we take to find and hire the world’s best developers, and how we work with companies to make sure the candidates we place are a perfect culture fit.
You’ll also see how it works in practice, as we’ve included a bunch of recent case studies. Download your TechSpotting guide and find out how we filled the tech teams at companies like Skyscanner, eDreams and Booking.com.
- Our deepest, darkest Tech Spotting secrets
- All the steps we take to find e-commerce and travel tech developers
- Why we're different from other recruitment agencies
- Everything you need to know to start working with us
- Expert hiring tips and tricks
- How we placed 49 developers at Booking.com in just one year
- How we placed 62 developers, designers and Agile Coaches at eDreams
- ...and more!