We are Nederlia, a Recruitment scale-up based in Barcelona with a specialisation in technology and product, who love head hunting Talent from all over the world. We partner up with exciting web based companies all over Europe to help them scale up their in house teams. We are gaining very good traction in the market and can back it up with a strong track record.
Due to successful business growth we are currently looking for a new colleague.
What will you tell your friends you do
We are on a mission to prove that recruitment can also be informal, fun and challenging at the same time and you are part of the revolution.
What will you really be doing
- Speaking with Technical Talent from across the globe guiding them through complex recruitment processes, advising them on how it is to move to another country and have a coffee or beer with them after you have positively completed the journey together
- Building relationships with exciting (most of them well known) web based companies all over Europe. Helping them with their recruitment challenges and placing top Tech Talent in their in-house Engineering and Product Teams.
- Working together with an international team brainstorming about how to improve our service, testing out new ideas etc. Yes…your ideas count!
What a day in the office might look like
In the morning, after your first coffee, you will join in on our daily scrum stand up to set out your priorities for the day. After your second coffee you will start the hunt for the strongest candidates out there. We do most of our interviews through video conference and our focus will always be on quality rather than quantity. We are very proud of being different and you will be actively involved in growing our brand. At the end of the day you and your new colleagues are the face of Nederlia.
Would be great if you
- Have some experience in recruitment
- Like working in a true startup environment
- Have a very strong level of spoken and written English
- Don´t think that wearing a suit and tie makes you important
- Can plan your own day and prioritize your work load
- Are pro-active in coming up with ideas to improve our service, processes etc
Would be incredible if you (but if not, don´t worry)
- Have experience with Business Development
- Speak a bit of Spanish
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in an informal international startup environment where quality is more important than numbers
- A place where you can become the tech recruiter/headhunter you always wanted to be
- The flexibility to also work remotely at times
Because we are not a typical recruitment agency 🙂