Take a look at what we’ve done to be GDPR-compliant, and shoot us an email if you have any questions.
Refreshed consentWe’re painfully aware of how many emails we all receive every day – even more so after the tsunami waves of GDPR emails that flooded our inboxes throughout May. Disclaimer: we were also guilty of sending emails. But for a good reason. As a tech recruitment company, we’ve been in touch with thousands of candidates over the years and have stored data including CVs and contact details of the candidates we’ve spoken to. In order to put the interests of candidates first, we made the decision to seek new consent from every candidate on our database and delete all those who chose not to receive emails from us in the future.
- 1. How do we protect your privacy?
- 2. What type of data do we collect?
- 3. How do we collect data?
- 4. How do we use this data?
- 5. Who do we share your personal data with?
- 6. How do we protect your personal data?
- 7. How long do we keep your personal data?
- 8. What are your rights?
- 9. Where is your data stored and who can access it?
- 10. What is the legal bases for processing your data?
- 11. Cookies